The DecisionQuest National Juror Attitudes Survey Report: Insurance Companies is designed to provide litigators and their clients, especially those at insurance companies, with insight and analysis about jurors and their opinions of insurance companies and coverage.
The data we present reveals the attitudes of jurors who take a negative view of insurance companies—even to the extent that they believe there should be more government regulation, but who also understand the broad impact of large awards on their own premiums.
What You Can Expect to Learn
- Potential jurors’ general opinion of insurance companies
- What percentage of potential jurors believe that insurance companies purposely write policies that are hard to understand
- How many believe that insurance companies regularly delay payment on legitimate claims
- … and most importantly, what do these attitudes mean for plaintiffs and defendants?
Source of the Survey Results
- We surveyed 1,201 potential jurors
- Our report includes 10 new data points
- Our analysis is based on 30 years of experience in the field.